There are 2 spacious co-joined Villas, with privacy ensured by timber screening between the Villas.
Each 70sqmtr Villa has a large ground floor guest lounge opening onto a fully equipped kitchen.
Upstairs, there's a spacious bedroom, Super-king size bed (convertible to twin) and ensuite bathroom, with magnificent views across the harbour.
Pawhaoa Bay Lodge and it's Villas' location offers plenty to see and do, whether for a short break or an extended holiday.
With two kayaks available, you could start with the harbour itself. There is safe swimming, usually calm waters and a gently sloping beach. Nearby, you'll find several walks through the Department of Conservation managed native bush.Make a reservation
• one superking/twin bedroom upstairs with:
• large ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower
• second toilet down stairs
• luxurious amenities
• self catering
• cotton bed linen
• Hair dryer, heated towel rails, demist mirrors.
• Comfortable 3ft single roll away bed downstairs (for 3rd person)
• Kitchen with microwave, 4 gas ring hob, fridge/freezer, barbeque
• Complimentary herbal teas, freeze dried coffee, bottled water
• CD/DVD Players
• Automatic washing machine and dryer
• A selection of DVD Movie titles
• kayaks , and snorkelling equipment and wetsuits